Friday Library

7 Comments
This week on Friday I read a basketball magazine. The magazine shows about the basketball players and it's bio. It is so fun because there are the legends of basketball there which makes me more knowledgeable. There are some facts inside the magazine about the NBA legend who have a son in NBA which is a rookie now. Anyhow when I read the magazine it tells my mind to play basketball. When it comes out to ratings, I rate the magazine about 8/10 because first it's basketball (my favorite sport), It tells me the history of it and the bio of the players/rosters.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aca I also read about a basketball magazine on Friday i think it was really good how they talk about the rookies and how they talked about legends.Did you know there was a new edition of slam about the FIBA world cup? How many basketball magzines have you read? Was it called slam?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Aca, I read that magazine too but if you read more, the magazine tells you about basketball shoes and about the NBA finals. Anyway do you know any other player that his father used to play in the NBA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I do know. Jabari Parker have a father that used to play in Golden State Warriors and his name is Sonny Parker if I'm not mistaken.

      Delete
  4. Hey Aca good info about basketball, I like playing basketball but I don't like to watch the game because I'm not really interested on watching. Have you played on a basketball game before? Also, have you watched the new NBA game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do play basketball games and it is some much fun because there are so much action while playing. I don't really watch NBA matches this month but I do look at the feeds. I think the latest match was at the summer league where all the rookies are playing

      Delete