Library Book #2

No Comments
So Friday Ibu Meg's class went to the library to pick a book and read about it. There I decided to read a book about "The Avengers". It was one of the episode from the Agents of Atlas comic book. It's about different episodes but relates from one to another. In The Avengers episode it was about the introduction about The Avengers. so it's just the beginning. There are Thor, Captain America, Iron man, Fantastic Four, Marvel Boy, etc. So first Marvel Boy turned evil then Human Torch tries to stopped him but failed. Then at the second try they from a group called "The Avengers". So then they tried to stop Marvel Boy but turns out Marvel Boy wants to join the squad. I know it's short but that's all I got.

The comic was a blast because it's Marvel, The Avenger which consist of The Gamma Green Avenger (Hulk), The First Avenger (Cpt. America), The Golden Avenger (Iron Man), Thor, Ant-Man.


0 comments:

Post a Comment