There are rules to play this game. First there is the rules where you may not cheat (of course). Cheating is very annoying and it will make the other team a big time loss and nobody likes cheating. Second is that there are 2 teams which is Terrorist and Counter-Terrorist. Their roles are simple, Terrorist needs to plant the bomb and wait until it explodes or eliminate all the Counter-Terrorist. While the Counter-Terrorist is a little harder because they need to stop the Terrorist squad from planting the bomb or defuse the bomb. There is a trick which is called "Ninja Defuse" so it's basically distracting the enemy to go somewhere far from the bomb then defuses it. Third, every player started with a small amount of money (e.g $800 or $1000). It is used to buy guns and armours. You'll get plenty of money when you killed someone and then you can buy a better gun.
Let's get to opinions. My favourite clan of CS:GO is called "Ninja in Pyjama" I know it's weird but they're so good at playing the game. It's a Swedish clan just to make sure. They won the latest tournament which is called ESL Cologne 2014. They got a plan with weird names and one of them is called "banana". NiP which is Ninja in Pyjama got 5 players in their squad. Their names are:
Adam "Friberg" Friberg

Patrik "f0rest" Lindberg

Christopher "GeT_RiGhT" Alesund (My favourite player in the clan)

Richard "Xizt" Landstörm

Robin "Fifflaren" Johansson

Today I'm still playing CS:GO with my neighbours and friends. We like to play the "Competitive Mode". It's the mode where you can upgrade your rank from "Silver" to "Nova" then "Master Guardian". I'm still in the silver league because I changed account and played it like 2-3 months. Sometimes I can be better than my friends' skills. My highest kills is around 24.
0 comments:
Post a Comment