Holidays: Highlight
Mid-Semester break happened 1 month ago. I went to Singapore so I can waste time there with my family and my friend. One day I managed to did something stupid by accident but it was all worth it for experience.
So I went to a road (Orchard Road) to buy things there. My family and I bought things so we could use them when we went back to Indonesia. Then, after hours and hours looking for the desired items we went back to our hotel so we can take a rest and get ready for dinner.
So I rushed to my main destination, the hotel. I walked too fast and so fast until I left my family behind me. After a few moment hearing pedestrians voice I did something really stupid by accident. I was lost. I was a little panic at that moment because I was worried about them but I got relaxed after a few minutes.
So I went back to the hotel but I went to the wrong place. So I go back to my last destination and go to a gallery/mini mall that leads me to the hotel. So then I reached to the hotel by myself and asked a few people where is the main lobby. Then I went there but I didn't managed to find my family, so I went back to the gallery to repeat what I've done. At this point when I'm inside the gallery I saw my mom and approach her to show that I'm there. She was mad at some point but at least I managed to found my family back after the thing that I've done.
So I went back to the hotel taking a rest and reflecting on what I've done earlier at that time. I was so relaxed that I've made it and then I took a rest followed by a dinner after a few hours. I felt weird about it because I'm happy and worried at the same time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment